PWD Banner

Paying your rent is the most important part of your tenancy, so we want to make paying it as easy as possible.

If you are employed by the Falkland Islands Government, whether you are a contract officer or a resident, your rent will be deducted directly from your wages or salary.

If you are not employed by the Falkland Islands Government you must set up a standing order at Standard Chartered bank to pay your rent monthly to FIG.

Housing Fault Reporting