PWD Banner

We understand that sometimes you might be unhappy with the service we've provided for you and you might want to let us know about it.

If you would like to get in touch about the quality of service you've received, you will need to contact our Housing officer first. They will aim to resolve the issues that you raise straight away and will establish why you are dissatisfied and what outcome you are seeking to resolve the matter.

If you remain unhappy with the service provided by us, you can make a complaint.

You will have a single point of contact that will make sure the problem is thoroughly investigated, keeping you updated along the way. They will make sure that any actions happen in an appropriate time frame and check you are satisfied with the outcome.

For raising compliments or complaints please email the housing officer at or ring 27190

Housing Fault Reporting