This page will feature everything that you need to know about the Falkland Islands Government islands-wide vaccination programme. Plans are currently under development and will be publicised as soon as the final details ae confirmed. Please check back regularly for further information.
In the meantime, the government is asking everyone to ensure that they are registered with KEMH to assist with vaccination planning. Even if you have not required medical attention recently, it’s crucial that KEMH has up-to-date information on everyone living in the Islands, so that detailed plans can be developed which prioritise those most at risk and who should receive the vaccine first, which is why people over 50 are particularly encouraged to ensure that they are registered.
Why is it important to be registered?
- Over time the hospital can develop a good understanding of your healthcare needs
- KEMH can help ensure you stay up to date with your vaccinations and vital screening
- You can access health and wellbeing support, such as advice on diet and smoking
How can I register with KEMH?
1. Visit the hospital reception to complete your paperwork between 8am and 4:30pm
2. Call 28000 to request that the paperwork is sent to your home address and post it back