FIGAS operate five Britten-Norman BN-2B Islanders.
- VP-FBD entered service January 1986, passenger configuration
- VP-FBN entered service July 1990, passenger configuration
- VP-FBO entered service July 1990, maritime patrol configuration
- VP-FBR entered service March 1992, passenger configuration
- VP-FMC entering service late 2020, passenger configuration
The FIGAS flight operations are maintained to a very high standard and supported by the FIGAS Maintenance Section who is responsible for the servicing of the aircraft at Stanley Airport.